Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all this is my first post on here.

I have just had a new cartridge fitted within the turbo by a local garage. All seemed alright but it now feels that the turbo is sticking for the first 30 mins of driving, if a give it a good rev this appears to clear the problem and the car drives fine with the turbo kicking in. This tends to happen if the car has not been used ie over night.

I have had a look at the actuator and this appears to move when engine is swithched on (Moves down) and when i rev the car it extends and then after 3 secs it retracts. Sorry if this does not make sense. The car is not showing any error codes.

can anyone help? thanks

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi all this is my first post on here.

I have just had a new cartridge fitted within the turbo by a local garage. All seemed alright but it now feels that the turbo is sticking for the first 30 mins of driving, if a give it a good rev this appears to clear the problem and the car drives fine with the turbo kicking in. This tends to happen if the car has not been used ie over night.

I have had a look at the actuator and this appears to move when engine is swithched on (Moves down) and when i rev the car it extends and then after 3 secs it retracts. Sorry if this does not make sense. The car is not showing any error codes.

can anyone help? thanks Phil
first of all have a good read here http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/ especially point 6

what engine?

what was the reason the turbo was changed for? if it was faulty then you need to find that cause of why if failed as if the cause is not fixed the turbo will fail again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sorry yeah it might help.
Its a 2005 307 1.6 HDI 110 5 door.

When i took it to the garage the mechanic said that the turbo cartridge had snapped this most likely down to blocked oil feed pipes. The mechanic changed the cartridge and fitted a new set of oil feed pipes. I have also ordered a new Filler cap sensor as code has shown up for this.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts