Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ive got a 307 2.0 diesel 136bhp an jus had my turbo replaced an the pipe from the turbo to the dpf keeps blowing off when it builds up pressure does anybody have a idea of what could be causing this?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
hi ive got a 307 2.0 diesel 136bhp an jus had my turbo replaced an the pipe from the turbo to the dpf keeps blowing off when it builds up pressure does anybody have a idea of what could be causing this?
could be dpf is blocked, did you find out what caused the turbo to fail

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turbo repeat sensor wasnt working correctly an the turbo kept cutting off after 5 - 10 mins of driving and so if i wanted any turbo power at traffic lights i were turning my igniton off an then back on an whilst using a burst of turbo power a big white cloud of smoke came out off the back and no turbo power no more, so i presumed it was operator error :lol: i thought it might be my dpf been blocked, ive had it on planet before but couldnt force re-gen because of the turbo fault. im jus tryin to get ideas before i get it put on planet

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
turbo repeat sensor wasnt working correctly an the turbo kept cutting off after 5 - 10 mins of driving and so if i wanted any turbo power at traffic lights i were turning my igniton off an then back on an whilst using a burst of turbo power a big white cloud of smoke came out off the back and no turbo power no more, so i presumed it was operator error :lol: i thought it might be my dpf been blocked, ive had it on planet before but couldnt force re-gen because of the turbo fault. im jus tryin to get ideas before i get it put on planet
I would take dpf off and jet wash it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts