Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I've got a 307 2.0HDI XSI 136BHP 04 plate. When I first start driving everything is fine turbo works fine until the revs drop below 2000rpm then it doesn't want to work again until the engine is turned off an restarted. Also I have a antipollution fault popping up on start up. I have had both solenoid valves replaced and I'm reading from other posts it could be a repeat sensor. Hope somebody can help.

Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The antipollution doesn't seem to be causing a issue will the planet show up issues with the turbo?

·
Registered
496 Posts
The anti-pollution fault could be causing it to go into limp mode which cuts out the turbo to protect it. A scan will show up something, otherwise it's just a stab in the dark.

C

·
0 Posts
Yep As Wayne says Get It on Planet the Anti Pollution Fault means there is an error somewhere. One of the sensors is detecting something amiss with the values they collect. Planet is a lot more indepth and detailed than a generic code reader as you can use it to look at real time data eg Air flow / Boost Pressure etc etc.

Most Local Member to you are :-

Trustme - Bradford

Storeman - Oldham

MCDiag - Wigan

Get your posts up to 20 ( as explained on link below ) and PM one of them or go to the stealers and let them do it for a lot more cash

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/how-contact-member-peugeot-planet-diagnostic-28190/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts