Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help me where my turbo connects to my air resonator box oil is squirting out over the turbo and radiator

·
Registered
63 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Any pic`s . i know the pipe from the turbo usually splits underneath but wouldn`t put out the kinda oil your talking about.
Hiya betty...what pipe is it that splits, we have a strange whooooshing noise
(not a turbo spooling up noise). it also sound like it has a dump valve now
regards

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
bing said:
Hiya betty...what pipe is it that splits, we have a strange whooooshing noise
(not a turbo spooling up noise). it also sound like it has a dump valve now
regards
Give me a couple of mins and i`ll take a pic and upload it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bettyswollocks said:
Any pic`s . i know the pipe from the turbo usually splits underneath but wouldn`t put out the kinda oil your talking about.
ill try to upload some pics

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
My good friend and peugeot mechanic says you have a red seal away in there and its a 5 min job to fix, not expensive you`ll be glad to hear.:thumb:

·
Registered
93 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
My good friend and peugeot mechanic says you have a red seal away in there and its a 5 min job to fix, not expensive you`ll be glad to hear.:thumb:
You mean it's just a replacement seal? why red?! Sorry having a slow day. I have a very small oil leak in the same place which I guess is likely to be the same problem. Any further info would be useful. cheers

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
jet said:
You mean it's just a replacement seal? why red?! Sorry having a slow day. I have a very small oil leak in the same place which I guess is likely to be the same problem. Any further info would be useful. cheers
Yes rubber seal must have split , no more info sorry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts