Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come to the conclusion that it is my actuator that has failed, and am just looking for a replacement.
Cannot seem to find out the part number, Even Peugeot won't give a part number as they say they only supply it with the turbo which is over £1000 :mad:
Also spoke with eurocar parts but they don't list anything either..

So does anyone know the correct part number for the actuator on a 2001 51 plate 2.0 hdi 110 fap D-Turbo (RHS)

I also saw an actuator from a 2001 Citroen C5 2.0Hdi. part number 255001 Just wondering if that would be the same as the peugeot ?

or does anyone have one for sale for a VERY sensible price :D

·
Registered
741 Posts
From memory it's a separate part on the engine on my 407 listed as "turbo kit".

I can't see a seperate part on ServiceBox for the pre-facelift 307 2.0HDi, but maybe someone who knows these cars better can help.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
you would need to look at your turbo and see if it has the treaded arm like that as some have a bar with a clip on the end of it like this:
Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI - Turbo Actuator - 2001 - 2008 | eBay
if yours has to 10mm bots then this would be the right one for ya :thumb:
Cool, will have another look ro double check. Thanks :D

The seller on Ebay just confirmed it is from a 110 model Citroen C5 hdi.. and also gave me the reg number of the car they are breaking so i can check. KR51 RDX

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, will have another look ro double check. Thanks :D

The seller on Ebay just confirmed it is from a 110 model Citroen C5 hdi.. and also gave me the reg number of the car they are breaking so i can check. KR51 RDX
And even better my mechanic just had a quick look at mine and said it has the threaded bar.... Actuator now purchased :D thanks for the advice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts