Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I got a tuning box and tried fitting it but the engine would not start and now have a message depollution system faulty, i think this was because of the fuel rail pressure due to the tuning box, thats going back. Can it be cleared without going to a dealer? The car runs fine otherwise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tuning box

It seems to have cleared itself, just went out to it and no more faults, good job that.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Doughy said:
It seems to have cleared itself, just went out to it and no more faults, good job that.
Sometimes after a couple of cycle`s they go back to normal , good result , by the way get it mapped .:thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bettyswollocks said:
Sometimes after a couple of cycle`s they go back to normal , good result , by the way get it mapped .:thumb:
I would get it mapped if i could afford it, and a tuning box i got and had delivered at my mums house so the wife didnt see it lol, she would only moan about wasting money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can make them clean by your self or with the help of Planet. No need to contact the dealer. For this you need some kit and parts that helps to clean up it. It is not much difficult but I like to advice you that do this if you have the proper knowledge of its exact fitting otherwise your small mistake would cause a problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts