unable to send pms to kilvo or john h.
on forum due to not having enough posts
need code reading on 406 110hdi

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have read faq.
still can not contact members hence this post.
please do not reply to this to tell me the obvious then put lol at the end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this forum is not helpful at all ,sarky comments is all its good for.
think I will buy a vw forums much more helpful.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
this forum is not helpful at all ,sarky comments is all its good for.
think I will buy a vw forums much more helpful.
You were given all the help you needed in the first reply. Not the responders fault you can't be bothered to help yourself and expect to be spoon fed. Enjoy your VW and perhaps you'll be a bit more co-operative on their forum and not throw your toys out of your pram if you get similar responses..

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Careful everyone, don't trip over the toys on the floor.

If people read the FAQs, and put their location in the area below their username it would make things go along a lot smoother.

Hi I have a problem with a car Im not going to furnish you with any details of. And no I wont tell you where I live in case you come and try and roger me, or burgle my A-HA vinyl collection.
In fact, that's all I'm telling you. As when you reply to ask for more details or make suggestions I like to get uppity.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Careful everyone, don't trip over the toys on the floor.

If people read the FAQs, and put their location in the area below their username it would make things go along a lot smoother.

Hi I have a problem with a car Im not going to furnish you with any details of. And no I wont tell you where I live in case you come and try and roger me, or burgle my A-HA vinyl collection.
In fact, that's all I'm telling you. As when you reply to ask for more details or make suggestions I like to get uppity.
How many times do some people need explained a simple procedure which is to stop Spam and Site Etiquette :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts