Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realised that the trip data has not been saving into the app since 1/11.
So I restarted the app, and that's fine, it's now picked up my last trip, however all my trip history has gone from the app. I've signed out and in again, but nothing
Not sure what I've done wrong?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just realised that the trip data has not been saving into the app since 1/11.
So I restarted the app, and that's fine, it's now picked up my last trip, however all my trip history has gone from the app. I've signed out and in again, but nothing
Not sure what I've done wrong?
I think the My Peugeot app defaults to show you the current month, so you may only be viewing only for November.
The top of Driving menu has 'This month' - touch this and it allows you to change to today/week/month/year/all or custom if you want to view older entries.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the My Peugeot app defaults to show you the current month, so you may only be viewing only for November.
The top of Driving menu has 'This month' - touch this and it allows you to change to today/week/month/year/all or custom if you want to view older entries.
Yep, have tried all the filter options and nothing is showing.
I have all but the last month saved on my pc, not sure if this can be uploaded to the app/account

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
The My Peugeot app has been flaky for the last year or so, sometimes it works & sometimes it wont.

I wouldn't rely on it to get tabs of your trips or where the car was parked.

There are plenty of owners on here & other Peugeot forums that moan about the usability of the My Peugeot app.

·
Registered
97 Posts
A reply I had from Peugeot - I have been unable to download any trips since an update :-

Hi Russell, thanks for confirming this. I can confirm that there is a problem with the latest version 1.21 of the MyPeugeot application. The team are currently looking into this and working to create a patch for this. Your patience is appreciated whilst this is looked into.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes you can, but need to save the file on your phone first - you can only restore from the ' MYP' Files. Open the app and then 'Import' journeys'.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The files I uploaded to my phone have the attachment csv. Is this a problem as when I put them in my drive to upload to the app they are greyed out and inactive

·
Registered
97 Posts
Some some unknown reason you can not import the csv file, which is a crazy situation as this file does have all the journey info.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some some unknown reason you can not import the csv file, which is a crazy situation as this file does have all the journey info.
So that's done thsnks. Lost all the categories though!!!!!
It was lucky as I hsve been downloading all trips each month and converting to an excel format so I can read on the pc. I had the last download left in my format which uploaded fine. The app now shows all my trips back to May when I got the car. I assume then that each download just grabs all the information not the date range you set for the download?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've found that when the app stops updating journey data if you clear the app's cache and do a forced stop of the app that it starts receiving data after you open the app again.
Just clearing the cache doesn't seem to be enough. You need a forced stop (you might just need a forced stop - I've not tried that yet as I've always cleared the cached data as well)

·
Registered
23 Posts
For a long time the app is not reliable.

Before the last update the app showed an error message "some trips are not shown due to technical problem" and I have lost some data.

And I observed that the app doesn't connect to car each and every time I open the app, it doesn't see the car randomly.

And if you don't connect the app to the car for a long time, some trips are lost without showing any error message.

·
Registered
23 Posts
For a long time the app is not reliable.

Before the last update the app showed an error message "some trips are not shown due to technical problem" and I have lost some data.

And I observed that the app doesn't connect to car each and every time I open the app, it doesn't see the car randomly.

And if you don't connect the app to the car for a long time, some trips are lost without showing any error message.
Yesteeday, after posting that message app showed the message and last trip is lost. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts