Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?Got my replacement 307 on an o4 plate, 2.0 S HDI 90

bought & fitted new bulbs for the MFD so can now read the display ok.

Can't seem to access the trip computer though. The manual states that pressing the end of the wiper stalk scrolls through the options just as my previous one did but there doesnt seem to be trip computer info on the display - just radio station RDS / TA, date, time & temperature.

Were any cars sold without trip computer or would it simply be turned off and can be enabled using planet ?

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Set trip computer to present in Planet but still no info on the MFD. Checked the end of the wiper stalk and it's not a trip button that I can see. No real movement when you press it down and after removing it I noticed that there are only the contacts for the rear wiper. The centre of the cap has a long plastic piece which locks the cap in place. Guess I may need a different com unit.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found that video on you tube that shows retrofitting the trip computer. I just need the end of the stalk with the button in and the extra contact plate.
By touching a flat blade chubby screwdriver across the contacts on the PCB I was able to scroll through the trip computer displays.

All I need now it the stalk end and a new brake switch and hopefully all will be well and all manner of things will be well with the trip computer & cruise finally working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts