Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) hi
i need some help ive just bought a 2003 peugeot 307 sw se 110 and ive just noticed the trip computer button dosn't seem to work its stuck on how many miles left to go does any one no any thing about this problem as all the wipers and washer work fine thanks in advance darren

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trip computer stalk button not working 307 hatch

I have exactly the same problem. I've just bought a 307 2.0 hdi and I love it except I can't get the trip to work. I keep pressing the button on end of the stalk but nothing happens. The computer is showing 2030 miles and keeps increasing so I assume it is the mileage done but from what point I can't say. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
586 Posts
paulak295 said:
I have exactly the same problem. I've just bought a 307 2.0 hdi and I love it except I can't get the trip to work. I keep pressing the button on end of the stalk but nothing happens. The computer is showing 2030 miles and keeps increasing so I assume it is the mileage done but from what point I can't say. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
There is a modified brake switch and harness for this problem. Ask your dealer

G

·
Trip computer, where does this info show up? all i seem to have is my total mileage and trip mileage shown on the speedo

How do you get it to show how many miles you have left? (mines a 2003 HDI 90 S so not sure if it will have this??)

And paula if you want to reset the mileage count just press and hold the button next to it on the speedo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts