Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 407 2.0 HDi.
This happened a week ago when the real time mpg/ miles to empty stopped working on the trip screen. It reads 1244 miles to empty all the time now and doesn't change.

I've tried resetting with the trip reset button and also removed the battery terminal for 30 minutes but no change.

Anyone any ideas?

·
Registered
119 Posts
2006 407 2.0 HDi.
This happened a week ago when the real time mpg/ miles to empty stopped working on the trip screen. It reads 1244 miles to empty all the time now and doesn't change.

I've tried resetting with the trip reset button and also removed the battery terminal for 30 minutes but no change.

Anyone any ideas?
Hi.
Try reset on trip one and two.
Have noticed when one of the trips gets to 10000 they stop working and need reset.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi.
Try reset on trip one and two.
Have noticed when one of the trips gets to 10000 they stop working and need reset.
I've reset both 1 & 2 trips and they work fine. Can't seem to reset the real time trip. Removed the battery terminal for 30 minutes too but to no avail.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've reset both 1 & 2 trips and they work fine. Can't seem to reset the real time trip. Removed the battery terminal for 30 minutes too but to no avail.
You could try Disconnecting the lead on top of the fuel tank sender unit and reconnect after waiting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts