Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i am looking for someone who will be willing to sell a spare (working) trip button switch that will connect to the end of the wiper stalk.

S

·
0 Posts
Crap, wish i'd have thought of posting a "looking for" :(

does the faulty comm have front foglight switch on the other side?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Right just received a 206 comm 2000 faulty airbag but has front fog light switch will post pic tomorrow.:thumb:

ps it has trip switch as well (the ribbon type)

·
Registered
93 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Right just received a 206 comm 2000 faulty airbag but has front fog light switch will post pic tomorrow.:thumb:

ps it has trip switch as well (the ribbon type)
is it like this one betty:thumb:
phpEhZ1k5AM.jpg and this bit too in cap phpTEmOghAM.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
206 comm 2000 with trip switch and front fog switch , think this has airbag fault.
could you help me out.on your third picture are you able to prise actual pressing button out is there a spring or rod inserted under it at all?
:thumb:

·
Registered
93 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Haven`t tried will try tonight
cheers if you mange it could you please take pic of it if possible if it will help when i took mine off i used a very very thin screwdriver heres a pic of mine phpNIDMxDAM.jpg and this phpyMWvQvAM.jpg :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Right these are the pics , i also opened a comm stalk that had a ribbon but no trip switch, the tops seem identical except the none trip switch has no spring and has no pointer (the thing that goes through hole in the top of the stalk ) so am i right in thinking you are going to replace just the round switch (second photo) to see if that works?

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Right these are the pics , i also opened a comm stalk that had a ribbon but no trip switch, the tops seem identical except the none trip switch has no spring and has no pointer (the thing that goes through hole in the top of the stalk ) so am i right in thinking you are going to replace just the round switch (second photo) to see if that works?
yes spot on i was right all along regarding this thanks betty for these pics helped me out no end just got to sort out a spring now.cheers:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts