Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see that there have been some updates to the mechanical specs on the Traveller from this summer onwards. The 180ps version now comes with a new 8 speed auto box and the 115ps diesel has been replaced with a 120ps version that looks like it might be a different engine as its capacity has fallen from 1560cc to 1499cc. Fuel consumption and CO2 look better as well. I found this in some European price lists as it doesn't seem to be reflected in the UK price list yet. :thumb:

Are there any other changes that folks have heard about ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The insurance groups have increased as well. The old EAT6 6 speed auto is showing 5 groups lower than the current EAT8 8 speed auto Travellers (based on Business VIP Long). Not quite sure how much cash that converts to but looks like a big difference for slight performance increase. Incidentally, having just taken a new Traveller for a test drive, I actually remarked to my wife that the car 'changed up gears' quite quickly. I absolutely loved the car but clearly my observation was a negative one (although it wasn't a negative issue if that makes sense) and at the time didn't know that they had changed gearboxes. Anyway, I subsequently bought a nine month old car with the EAT6 gearbox so will update soon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts