Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got experiences or recommendations for trackers? I'm thinking of a non-subscription one as there have been a few thefts locally recently.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Seriously? In Belgium ?

What would be the requirements?
gsm slot?
independent battery?
Android app? :D

I'm just throwing ideas...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously? In Belgium ?

What would be the requirements?
gsm slot?
independent battery?
Android app? :D

I'm just throwing ideas...
Thinking of one with gsm slot, iPhone app, independent battery and hard wired. Just there is a lot of cheap ones around, but have the feeling that reasonable ones are not too expensive.....just no experience

and yes in Belgium....car jacking and thefts seem to be on the rise. Neighbour's car was discovered on transporter in Bulgaria and know few others who have had their cars stolen

·
Registered
13 Posts
Try to get a Coban TK 104. It has a standby mode, which makes it last about a month on its internal battery, an SOS button that can be placed under the dash, rral time tracking, alarms on movement, low battery, overspeed, geofencing, an audio monitor for the car monitor and external gps and gsm antennas can be mounted in which case you even get a signal from inside a garage. I have one on my motorcycle and it's great. It's about 50 eur from ebay delivered. The instructions are incomplete, but i can help you with the config.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts