Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the 16mm shaft and thread not the 14mm but dont seem to be able to locate one, nightmare!!!
If anyone knows anywhere in Birmingham that does them let me know cuz the part number that peugeot gave me for it gives me a 14mm thread which is to small and is deffo smaller than the original??

D

·
0 Posts
Is it the part of the track rod end that fits into the hub thats a different size?
They've modified them if it is.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it the part of the track rod end that fits into the hub thats a different size?
They've modified them if it is.
If the hub is the part on the wheel side yes it is, the rubber end of the track rod, the original is bigger but the new one that all the parts shops keep giving me does not fit and the bolt does not do up all the way like the old one, if they changed them what do i have to do??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well apparently i have the modified hubs and that means that only peugeot supply the part that fits, luckily on the day i rang them they had a nearside and offside that had been sat on the shelf for ages and gave me them both for £20 notes......well i fitted the nearside easy job to do took me half hour max, but the offside well thats another story......the thread on the locking wheel nut is trashed and when i put the key in it just turns, ideas on how to sort that would be gladly appreciated, my first thought is a tyre shop with the hydraulic gun thing maybe that will get it off........who knows?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts