Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After adjusting tyre pressures or after changing a wheel following a puncture does the TPMS in the 3008 need to be reinitialised in some way? (my current car does) I cannot find any mention in the manual.
Many thanks.
Mike.

·
Registered
848 Posts
After adjusting tyre pressures or after changing a wheel following a puncture does the TPMS in the 3008 need to be reinitialised in some way? (my current car does) I cannot find any mention in the manual.
Many thanks.
Mike.
Yes, go into the vehicle settings and scroll down to the bottom of the list. You'll find the setting there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Driving home on Friday and got a TPMS warning to check my tyres. My immediate thought was that there was a fault with the TPMS system, so eventually stopped and there was a partially flat tyre. At least it proves the system works although having a puncture within the first 2 weeks of ownership seems unfair!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Driving home on Friday and got a TPMS warning to check my tyres. My immediate thought was that there was a fault with the TPMS system, so eventually stopped and there was a partially flat tyre. At least it proves the system works although having a puncture within the first 2 weeks of ownership seems unfair!
Why was your first thought that the system must be faulty?

When you get this warning, does it tell you which tyre it thinks is flat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts