Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi - I have a 1998 207 hdi 110
I also have diagbox 7.02

Three OE sensors work fine. The other was replaced with an apparently compatible sensor.

This sensor is known to the system, in that I can see its known ID is reported in the "WRITE" screens but I cannot get the TPMS "no sensor" dash warning to go away, and diagbox reports that no pressure value is returned by that wheel in the "readings" screens.

However its ID can be seen in the "write" screens (car added it to "spare" automatically) - the deceased sensor that was there on that wheel was still listed in the "rear LH" position. I used diagbox to swap them over so new sensor is listed in "rear LH" and the dead sensor is in spare (as it won't delete it)

can anyone tell me if (a) I need to do more in Diagbox or b) I need later updates of dagbox c) Ive made a mistake somehow.

I do recall a kwikfit guy telling me that there were two places to change in on his handheld but that may or may not also be true for diagbox

I did also read about "customer mode" so wonder if thats perhaps preventing updates.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I've managed to update diagbox to 7.83 and it makes no difference - the ID is now known to the system but reports no pressure reading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts