Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have just fitted a tow bar to my 03 plate 307 and i was wandering if any one have a idea what colour wires went where.I want to tap in to the rear passenger light cluster. My tow bar as 7 wires Blue, Red, Black, Yellow, Green, White,Brown. So was wondering what clour wires connect to what

Regards

Andy:thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Andy,

Got a Haynes manual with the relevant info on my PC. Can email you the relevant pages, alternatively do a search on the forums and there's like an 8 part .rar file version for download floating about. My email is stefananastley777 (AT) hotmail.com.

The wires on the 307 are coded via numbers and letters printed on the wires rather than colours! Careful not to pull them off when you take the black tape off them! I did this, and ended up using a meter to identify them instead.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy,

Got a Haynes manual with the relevant info on my PC. Can email you the relevant pages, alternatively do a search on the forums and there's like an 8 part .rar file version for download floating about. My email is stefananastley777 (AT) hotmail.com.

The wires on the 307 are coded via numbers and letters printed on the wires rather than colours! Careful not to pull them off when you take the black tape off them! I did this, and ended up using a meter to identify them instead.
Sorted many thanks:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts