Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, just bought an as new bosal detachable towbar for my saloon, as usual no fitting instructions, also towbar came complete with 2 sockets fitted and wiring + ECU etc, again no instructions, managed to print off some fitting instructions for towbar from Bosal site, so i think i can work out the fitting, however, cannot seem to find anything refering to the wiring side, any suggestions? regards, Geoff.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi to all, just bought an as new bosal detachable towbar for my saloon, as usual no fitting instructions, also towbar came complete with 2 sockets fitted and wiring + ECU etc, again no instructions, managed to print off some fitting instructions for towbar from Bosal site, so i think i can work out the fitting, however, cannot seem to find anything refering to the wiring side, any suggestions? regards, Geoff.
Did mine a couple of years ago. I'll see if I can find the instructions that came with it. I know I had to use a bypass module, you cannot take the trailer lighting feeds directly from the cars wiring.(which is probably the ECU that came with yours) Have you looked on the Towsure site, you can download instructions off their site.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts