Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

Anyone know what version of Bluetooth for the touchscreen would be ?

Looking at replacing current phone which is a Nexus 5, I'm guessing if current phone connects ok then a new 1 should be ok or am I wrong ?

Thanks

I'm guessing a new phone would work, just don't want to buy a new 1 and find it wont connect.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm not really able to answer your question technically but I can tell you about my own experience. When I bought my 2015 car I had a Samsung android phone. The salesman connected it to the car for me but for about a year while I had the phone it's connectivity to the car was very hit and miss. Sometimes I would have to go through the whole pairing process again to get a connection.

That phone bit the dust and I renewed it with a Motorola (Lenovo) which I paired myself (by then it was second nature!) Now I turn my phone on as I'm leaving the house, turn on the car ignition, I get the ping and the phone is always connected no hassle.

So different phones can make a difference....in my case for the better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.