Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been the second time so i wanted to ask you. I run my 2020 two weeks old Peugeot 2008 gtline. The car runs and moves but touchscreen doesn’t show anything or function. I reboot it by pressing for 8 secs and release then it comes back again? Is there a way that I can do to completely fix the problem?

2DC7FCB8-4406-42AF-B2B4-B2ED51A7F4DF.jpeg

·
Registered
6 Posts
The same happens to me sometimes, I just turn the car off completely for like 2min to fix it, but it’s very annoying when it happens

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also had the same issue while on a 3 hour cruising. It went black for 2 times, but eventually resets itself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dear friends,
I'm writing you to let you know how I have solved the problem at least for now. I had this problem three times and thought the problem might result from usb flash disk. I downloaded an mp3 analyzer software. I formatted my usb drive and did a search ".*" in my music folder. I have found many various filetypes like .bak .jpg .bat etc. Also most of the files i downloaded from internet was corrupted or interrupted in the middle. Analyzer software notified me and I deleted all of the problematic files. And what happened? Nothing happened for 5 months hopefully it won't happen again... Also I upgraded to the latest firmware but it was not about that because I have recently updated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts