Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed today...selected navigation button to bring the map up on the touch screen, touched the screen to open the map further and noticed the top left corner is showing a large shadow. This is where the 'back' arrow is on other screens. Then touched the bottom left icon - hand & map and then noticed the top right corner is also showing a shadow, this is where the settings icon sits. Not noticed these shadows before as there's normally a black bar running over this part of the screen. I'm not heavy handed and always gently tough the screen when selecting an icon, I think this is a weakness on the screen.
Anybody else seeing this?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah it's there on mine too. I assume it's software related, and nothing to do with pressure being applied to the screen, as I always leave my nav on the screen prior.

Noticed today...selected navigation button to bring the map up on the touch screen, touched the screen to open the map further and noticed the top left corner is showing a large shadow. This is where the 'back' arrow is on other screens. Then touched the bottom left icon - hand & map and then noticed the top right corner is also showing a shadow, this is where the settings icon sits. Not noticed these shadows before as there's normally a black bar running over this part of the screen. I'm not heavy handed and always gently tough the screen when selecting an icon, I think this is a weakness on the screen.
Anybody else seeing this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've not explored all screen options but so far this map screen is the only one I've seen which opens the full screen. Seemed odd that this shaded area is where two of the most used icons reside when the black bar is present.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.