Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone!

I’va got two questions about Peugeot 508 saloon (2.0 BlueHdi, 133kw, aut., S&S), manufactured in 2017.

1) Is it normal that after starting the engine a touch screen sometimes react immediately in way to turn on and switch into navigation or media modul, and sometimes (usually when the car is exposed to the summer sun and heat) it last about 5-10 second to carry out this procedure (in mean time only Peugeot’s lion is shown on the screen) ?
2) Is it normal that "full LED" headlamps doesn’t shine fully symmetric? In my case the the right beam of light shines a little higher? It is also clearly seen when the beam of light is projected on the wall – the right bleu edge is a above left one.

Thanks for your answers!

Gorazd

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Drive on the right?
If so, all is well, no problem as each light has a different cut off height.

It's to prevent oncoming traffic from being dazzled, and help illuminate things at the road side better.

Or something :D

If you don't drive on the right, take it back to Peugeot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
About your touch screen
I have P 508 2.0 HDi allure year 2012 and have the same "problem". Sometimes head unit is ready really in the second and sometimes it lasts as you wrote up to 10 seconds to get ready. Of course I don't have touch screen, just ordinary screen.

·
Registered
477 Posts
About your touch screen

I think it depends on how fast you go from opening car and starting it.
If you do it fast, then radio unit doesn't have time to boot up, but if you take some time, then it have time to boot up in the back ground.

:thumb:

Reactions: Gorazd

·
Registered
477 Posts
Da, se mi je zdelo po imenu, da si najverjetneje "naše gore list" :D

Thx denis1304
Gorazd

P.S. Are you realy from Slovenia?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Super za srečanje preko malo večjega ovinka!

Morda bom imel še kakšno vprašanje - na zasebno. Prej sem vozil 407, sedaj imam 3 tedne 508 aut. Je kar nekaj novosti, in včasih nimam vseh odgovorov.

LP
Gorazd

Sorry guys for small chat in slovene with my fellow countryman denis1304 (both from Slovenia)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.