Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 407 sw 1.6 hdi 167k
Hello to all.
Im sure its an old post but all i have read doenst give me a convincing answer...

Injectors studs they say the torque is 7NM

Injectors bolts (or nuts some say) 4NM + 65 degrees

Some say that those 56 degrees are equivelent to 7NM???!!!

Anybody have a better sugestion?

Many Thanks to ALL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tighten in this sequence to 0,5 daNm as a pre tighten, then torque them in the same sequence to 1daNm as final setting.
Im sorry but we are not talking about the same thing.
Those are for the head cylinder, im talking about injectors.....
Thank You

·
Registered
284 Posts
Its the same sequence. Just missing out bolts 9/10 as there is only 8 studs for the injectors. The reason you cant find anything on this is those studs are classed as fixings for the cam cover and service box only gives a torque sequence for all the cam cover bolts, however it states the tightening torques which are 0,5 daNm as Pre tighten, and 1 daNm as a final setting in the same sequence as the image.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its the same sequence. Just missing out bolts 9/10 as there is only 8 studs for the injectors. The reason you cant find anything on this is those studs are classed as fixings for the cam cover and service box only gives a torque sequence for all the cam cover bolts, however it states the tightening torques which are 0,5 daNm as Pre tighten, and 1 daNm as a final setting in the same sequence as the image.
I understand THank YOU very much...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts