Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been done to death, but just an update, I have 2008 gt premium pure tech 2021 plate , tom tom live working fir a couple of months then just works now and again sometimes not at all. Anyway after trying all solutions on forum still not working, finally decided to go to dealers. After 3 visits and numerous tests and plugging into what ever , they have sent all information over to peugeot france , and guess what fitting a new radio head unit ???????? Not a solution but I've asked what happens when out of warranty.,,,,,, shrug of shoulders. Will update when new unit arrives and been fitted .on way home from dealers tom tom live was working , an hour later on a trip to meadowhall tom tom not working , very annoying, and nobody has a solution 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🌧

·
Registered
2020 Peugeot 2008 1.2 Puretech EAT8 GTLine
186 Posts
I'm not having trouble with Tomtom Live services. But I am the data transfer from the car to the My Peugeot app very random. Most times it's not working and missing out several days.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I'm not having trouble with Tomtom Live services. But I am the data transfer from the car to the My Peugeot app very random. Most times it's not working and missing out several days.
Sounds like the app. It has been like that for some years but the most recent version 1.35.3 on iOS is now behaving well for me. However it only uses Bluetooth to communicate with the car and I understand it does not work well with car play or android auto enabled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts