Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've tried to find some sort of guide to the various symbols but so far I've failed.

You can get more details for each symbol as it appears on the side bar, if you have a route planned, by pressing it.

A short explanation of the hazard appears although I wouldn't advise looking at it as you're driving.....let your passenger do it for you if you have one.

Otherwise just guess at what the symbol means, it's safer.

·
Administrator
2,879 Posts
Hi all,

Where can I find the user guide for the version of TT live services I have on the Peugeot 3008?

Thanks.
You need the telematics booklet that 'should' come with the car.

However, go to the top of the 3008 page and see Beards sticky post for a link to the downloadable version.

Paul

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I can't for the life of me work out what a symbol is that pops up on the sat nav when going through average speed cameras.

It looks like a silhouette of a key hole but with a small red triangle at 1 o'clock. . Sorry for the bad description. Don't really want to take a pic when driving.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
No idea what the outline of a person is but the circle under the speed should relate to cruise control or speed limiter setting, or display of speed limit signs.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
That symbol is from the optional "danger zones" service, specifically people working on road. The symbol with the head without some slice is an accident. There's also the exclamation point mark, that indicates a dangerous zone/road with many accidents.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I get that symbol (i think it's that one) when traveling through an area that is known to be where hand held speed guns are used.
I'll have another look later when I pass under the flyover where plod are known to sit and that comes up.

Grumpy

Reactions: maxime

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That symbol is from the optional "danger zones" service, specifically people working on road. The symbol with the head without some slice is an accident. There's also the exclamation point mark, that indicates a dangerous zone/road with many accidents.
So it stands for emergency services on the road due to an accident? Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I get that symbol (i think it's that one) when traveling through an area that is known to be where hand held speed guns are used.
I'll have another look later when I pass under the flyover where plod are known to sit and that comes up.

Grumpy
Great if you can check as I'm getting different reasons for the symbol! Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts