Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone can shed some light on this puzzle. I have a 2006 90BHP 1.6 hdi 307 also a sticker on the drivers door pillar stating 90bhp . The handbook states that as a 90bhp should not have a FAP however i noticed an additive tank next to the fuel tank this afternoon so looked in the handbook.

The VIN reads : VF33C9HZC******** according to the handbook my car is a 110bhp AND DOES have a FAP???? (although the mpg and Co2 is exactly the same as a 90bhp model)

Currently have a P0238 fault and wondered if it could be related to the FAP (as i previously didnt think it had one)

Confused.com

·
Registered
906 Posts
307pugpete said:
Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone can shed some light on this puzzle. I have a 2006 90BHP 1.6 hdi 307 also a sticker on the drivers door pillar stating 90bhp . The handbook states that as a 90bhp should not have a FAP however i noticed an additive tank next to the fuel tank this afternoon so looked in the handbook.

The VIN reads : VF33C9HZC******** according to the handbook my car is a 110bhp AND DOES have a FAP???? (although the mpg and Co2 is exactly the same as a 90bhp model)

Currently have a P0238 fault and wondered if it could be related to the FAP (as i previously didnt think it had one)

Confused.com
PM me your last eight digits of your VIN and I will confirm it for you..

yes you should FAP or take out a loan each time its needing serviced..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts