Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was supposed to change to winter tires today. Then I noticed that Peugeot have "forgotten" to include the tire pressure (and the amount of torque you should apply when you change tires). The winter tires Peugeot include in Norway are balloon tires, and the only dimension mentioned on the B-pillar is 18". And to make it easy for me, the instruction manual tells me to look at the chart on the B-pillar ...

Does anyone have a picture of a tire pressure chart for Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV in this size: 215/65 R17 103R XL?

Would be nice to have tire pressure for both empty/low speed and full/high speed :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An update regarding tyre pressure (admin: feel free to edit the title to proper English instead of hamburger English).

When I asked my local dealer about tyre pressure, they said, and I quote: "add 0,4 bar to whatever is mentioned on the B-pillar".

Safe to say that the answer were not good enough for me. I was expecting the exact right pressure in both low speed/empty car and high speed/heavy car. After some searching around, I came across a website from Michelin with correct tyre pressure for most cars (LUFTTRYKK - PERSONBIL - PEUGEOT - 3008 - 3008 II - MOTOR). I made the image below, but it contains information about all the listed tyre combinations at the Michelin website.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I was going to comment on your bad (US) spelling of tyre Agmuns but am pleased to see you have seen the error of your ways. :)

Also don't forget it's colour and not color! :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts