Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had their 307 windows tinted?

I was considering having my rear offside and nearside door windows tinted, to around 50%, and the rear windscreen too.

Anyone else has this done? If so how much did it cost?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i beleive jazz had his 307 tinted...there maybe photos under the "photo gallery" section :thumb:

when i had a 307 i got a quote from the same place i got my focus done for £120.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i tinted my own windows on a peugeot 106 last year turn out ok. and only cost £12 from ebay. you will need the window tint soapy water and a credit card i found all this out from youtube.

-----------------------

i brought my 307 already tinted take a look at my photos to see what it looks like. Thanks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Valo,
I think its worth going to a reputable tinter, otherwise you can end up with tinted windows that have small bubbles in,or cut against the edges slightly wrong,its quite a tricky thing to do properly if you've never done it before also if you go to somewhere like auto glaze you'll get a 7 year warrenty,i had mine done and i think not only does it look good it keeps the glare out of the back so the kids don't suffer so much lol. i think in the region of £120.00 is a fair price for a professional job,i'll put a couple of pics in the picture section of mine for you too look at.
Matt.

·
5,027 Posts
would help if you put your location in your profile that way people who have had theres done could recommend somewhere, i myself had mine done for £130 with a written lifetime guarentee for as long as i have the car, others had them done at the same place and were happy with the service BUT thats in the North-east, dunno where you are

·
Registered
70 Posts
MATT, yeah this is true iv seen some really bad jobs TBH. as it was just a pug 106 dident really mind if it went wrong but must say i did a good job.

oh on another not i see your from ringwood im not far from there bit of a long shot do you know anyone around this aera with peugeot planet?

thanks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey Valo.
If you message bettyswollocks he has a list of planet owner/users. I had a look but can't find it at the moment.sorry..... but.he'll give you the link.

J

·
0 Posts
Yo. Waddup.

Check out the "For Sale" section where I've put my car up. You can see the tints. - same place Trem went.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
if your looking at quality look at my piccys, same place...need to go back tho...going to get a sun strip and security film on front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts