Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I think he means that he finds it rude for someone to demand help in so curt and short a manner, and all the more insulting for crashing into a tight-knit and friendly community and expecting someone to help you without even the common decency to say 'hello' first.

I know the answer BTW, but never dish out free advice to people who selfishly demand help in their first post, likely to never be heard from again and with no thanks afterwards.

I'll bend over backwards to help polite folk who take an active part in our community.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for crashing into a tight-knit and friendly community. I found the ans so its ok. Sorry to all again hope i forgiven.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
tim007 said:
Sorry for crashing into a tight-knit and friendly community. I found the ans so its ok. Sorry to all again hope i forgiven.
Yes you are, now if theres anything else we can help you with please call again.:nod:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guy's,
Ok another question. On a 407 where the flywheel attached to the camshaft there a key to stop it slipping. On the wheel behind this with the teeth there also a slot for another key. Should there be another keg in this or is it the one key that holds both ?

Thanks,

Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts