Peugeot Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Its not actually a peugeot engine its actually a fiat engine used in vauxhalls too its not actually a peugeot van to be fair its more fiat than anything else :)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The single most important thing is to change the oil and filter on schedule and use exactly the right oil. Your local motor factor will have it in stock. Other than that, follow the service schedule as per the handbook.
No guarantee you won't have trouble but you are going a long way to minimising the likelihood by keeping up with maintenance.

Let me re-emphasise, don't skimp on oil changes or using cheap oil.

Roger.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The single most important thing is to change the oil and filter on schedule and use exactly the right oil. Your local motor factor will have it in stock. Other than that, follow the service schedule as per the handbook.
No guarantee you won't have trouble but you are going a long way to minimising the likelihood by keeping up with maintenance.

Let me re-emphasise, don't skimp on oil changes or using cheap oil.

Roger.
Roger, can you please tell me whats the engine oil a bipper 1.3 hdi 75 from 2013 should use, what actually Peugeot (or as people saying this is a Fiat engine) recommends?
thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Roger, can you please tell me whats the engine oil a bipper 1.3 hdi 75 from 2013 should use, what actually Peugeot (or as people saying this is a Fiat engine) recommends?
thanks
Quote your registration number at your local motor factor and they will supply the correct oil.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.