Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well might be parting company with my 307 sometime in the near future found a facelifted gen1 308 that I am considering. Its the thp156 auto. I know those can be an Achilles heel in the 308 range but i'm up for the challenge. This one has the engine need repair fault in the display/going in limp mode issue that I believe is related to the fuel delivery system. So its going cheap because the current owner hasn't been able to get this issue resolved. I'Il be keeping the 307 until I get this car sorted out if all goes well with the transaction.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my 307 in the same way owner fed up of spending due to issues. A little TLC and it has served me well. But I must say that knowledge of how these cars work goes a far way in helping to keep them going

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if you are intended on being a DIY on your car you will need a workshop manual a good scan tool a Peugeot specific one would be best but if you cant have that then one that does at least live data/all systems scanning and some carefully chosen tools

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well if you are intended on being a DIY on your car you will need a workshop manual a good scan tool a Peugeot specific one would be best but if you cant have that then one that does at least live data/all systems scanning and some carefully chosen tools
Yes I will, thank alot man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts