·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the attached photo of a part of my car, now the puzzle is -

!. Where is it?

2. What is it?

I obviously know the answer to no 1 but don't know the answer to no 2 :D

Note - The orientation of the photo may not be as you would view it, but then again it could be.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
My earlier model 3008 had under the front door lighting which came on when the doors were opened. Maybe a throw back from that?

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
As i said i knew it was a blank for a light it was just hard to see from the pic where it was it is for puddle lights not fitted to your car

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As i said i knew it was a blank for a light it was just hard to see from the pic where it was it is for puddle lights not fitted to your car
Dont think so, puddle lights are built into the wing-mirrors and project a Peugeot lion onto the ground. My car has these fitted.

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Yes but the DOORS are made for door mounted ones different countries etc will have different specs some older peugeots have lights in the door bases depending on spec while others did not.

Modern build techniques mean the parts are all made the same regardless of spec and they just blank unused holes.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Dont think so, puddle lights are built into the wing-mirrors and project a Peugeot lion onto the ground. My car has these fitted.
My 2015 3008 had puddle lights in the mirrors as well as under the doors.

Reactions: JimWooly
1 - 12 of 12 Posts