Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Got a 55 plate 307 XSI SW over the weekend with 67k on the clock.

everything is perfect except the Time and Date on the Centre display keeps resetting and flashing.

I have tried to change the time with the two small buttons to the left and right of the display. It changes date and time no problem but next morning when I go back to drive the car the date and time has been reset.

Is there a way to "program" the date and time in once I have adjusted the time and date values?

Everything else on the Centre Display works perfect and keeps its data between driving..

Many thanks..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like an earthing problem or battery
Cheers bettyswollocks, I did initially think it was the battery as when I got the car he said it had not been started for two weeks.

Windows and everything took a while to open and close at first. Now with regular driving the windows and everything else work as they should.

What would you suggest to check if the earthing is okay?

Regards,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there,

Got a 55 plate 307 XSI SW over the weekend with 67k on the clock.

everything is perfect except the Time and Date on the Centre display keeps resetting and flashing.

I have tried to change the time with the two small buttons to the left and right of the display. It changes date and time no problem but next morning when I go back to drive the car the date and time has been reset.

Is there a way to "program" the date and time in once I have adjusted the time and date values?

Everything else on the Centre Display works perfect and keeps its data between driving..

Many thanks..
My clock did exactly the same thing,all info was stored except the clock that would reset when i got in car in the mornings, the cd player wouldnt work also,apparantly there was a dead cell or somthing in the battery.
Got battery replaced and it sorted it,car starts up a tad quicker too now.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My clock did exactly the same thing,all info was stored except the clock that would reset when i got in car in the mornings, the cd player wouldnt work also,apparantly there was a dead cell or somthing in the battery.
Got battery replaced and it sorted it,car starts up a tad quicker too now.
ahh cheers for that mate.

I have started to get used to it but its starting to get a bit annoying now. What I should add is that the time, date etc keep their settings ONLY untill the car has started. So in other words only once the engine has cranked and is running. As soon as that happens the thing resets? You reckon its the battery?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like it, best change it quick (and the right way) before you corrupt something critical.
Well battery was replaced yesterday. when they had the tester on it, it came back at 46% and recomended replacing. Charged me £60 Fitted and everything works perfect now. Really surprised at how quickly the car turns over now... :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts