Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a new Peugeot 308 2017 equipped with 1.6 THP engine(EP6CDTM). I am experiencing a small tickling or itching feeling on my feet when I put it on the gas or brake pedal while the car is moving. I feel it continuously. I went to the dealer and said nothing wrong. I have also asked 2 Technicians from outside the dealer to try it and they didn't feel it.
Is anyone experiencing this issue?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
I have a new Peugeot 308 2017 equipped with 1.6 THP engine(EP6CDTM). I am experiencing a small tickling or itching feeling on my feet when I put it on the gas or brake pedal while the car is moving. I feel it continuously. I went to the dealer and said nothing wrong. I have also asked 2 Technicians from outside the dealer to try it and they didn't feel it.
Is anyone experiencing this issue?
I have the same feeling with my 2015 308 2.0 HDi. I also mentioned it to my dealer and we went for a test drive. They said that there is nothing wrong with this. After the test drive they gave me replacement vehicle as my car had to be repaired and I noticed the same feeling on that vehicle, the engine was 1.2 THP 130 bhp... Feeling was less noticeable with petrol engine which I think is because the petrol engine runs smoothly. I concluded that this is normal behaviour so I don't pay attention to it anymore.

It is also possible that if you have winter tyres fitted to your vehicle that the feeling is more noticeable as the tyres are rougher than the summer tyres...

P.S. I like your description of the "problem" because you really couldn't describe it as vibrating :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts