Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, !
I have 3 problems with my peugeot 307 1600cc HDI and I went to three different engineers and nobody can explain to me what cause this problems !!
I hope that someone here can have an explanation of how to fix all this problems!

problem number 1:
I get an error that p filter additive level too low! Now we have refilled the additive with 2.5L and reset the counter of ECU a hundreds a time and the problem still exist ! All three engineers says that maybe is an electronic problem and need to see by someone whos an expert peugeot engineer! What's your opinion about that ?

problem number 2:
I get an error of anti pollution fault!! The strange thing here is that the diagnostic does not give us a code to refer to a problem! Any ideas ?

problem number 3:
when I unlock the car the boot remains locked! And when I open the doors the boot opens :p and I have to close it ! I try to reset the ECU buy removing the battery for 10 minutes without success ! My engineers says that maybe needs a new central locking and if that's true i should buy a new car instead of fixing this one !

If anybody knows how to fix all this problem or what cause this problems just let me know

Thank you in advance
Regards

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thoughts

Problem 1 - there are 2 counters that need resetting assuming they are using the proper peugeot diagnostic program, I suspect they are not using that though given they have said expert peugeot engineer required....

Problem 2 - same as problem one, get it on a proper peugeot system and see what happens.

Problem 3 - not the foggiest sorry, I'm sure someone on here will know soon enough though.

Loads of members have the program so no need to go to Peugeot for this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem 1 - there are 2 counters that need resetting assuming they are using the proper peugeot diagnostic program, I suspect they are not using that though given they have said expert peugeot engineer required....

Problem 2 - same as problem one, get it on a proper peugeot system and see what happens.

Problem 3 - not the foggiest sorry, I'm sure someone on here will know soon enough though.

Loads of members have the program so no need to go to Peugeot for this.

hey thank you for your reply ! So i will need an original peugeot diagnostic program to resetting the counters correctly ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts