Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just tried the link and seems to be working perfectly to Dautres' post he made on the 3008 (2017+) thread.

The whole thread was...http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/3008-2017-138/safety-recall-285650/index6.html#post1998441

Hope this helps.

Paul
This is interesting. How do you access the forum, from a web browser on a pc, an android device, tapatalk or an apple device?
When I followed the link you posted in your message everything was fine, I was taken to the right post.
But when I followed the link to this thread, received by email from the forum's site, I was taken to a wrong thread.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2,445 Posts
Interesting indeed.

I'm on an Apple Mac running Safari.

Just tried it on my Android device too and all worked fine.

At least its seems to get you via my link to the correct thread now.

Let us know if this happens again on a different link.

Paul

·
Registered
173 Posts
Interesting indeed.

Paul
This is the link, to this thread, that I received by email. Pressing it took me to the thread you can see in the attached pic, so a wrong thread.
I'm using an android phone, Gmail app to read emails and Tapatalk app to read posts in different forums. When I press a link to a thread received by email, it opens Tapatalk automatically.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Interesting indeed.

Paul
One more thing: when a new post is made in one of the threads I follow, I receive two notices, one by email and one from tapatalk app. If I follow the tapatalk notice, then everything works fine.

·
Super Moderator
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Now that's sorted I'm closing this thread. Any other issues regarding the forum, please start a new thread, or post on a thread with the same issue. Issues posted here are likely to get missed as it is more of an information thread than anything else.

Stevo

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.