Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i have a 1.6 307 that is drinking petrol like an alcoholic drinks beer the car is only 6 months old and have been told it needs to settle in and the pug dealers answer to the problem is keep it over half a tank anyone else got this problem? or could it just be my imagination?

my last car was a 1.7 and the one before a 2.3 and i know petrol prices have sky rocketed recently but i still think this car has a problem

·
Registered
862 Posts
pugnotapuma said:
hi all i have a 1.6 307 that is drinking petrol like an alcoholic drinks beer the car is only 6 months old and have been told it needs to settle in and the pug dealers answer to the problem is keep it over half a tank anyone else got this problem? or could it just be my imagination?

my last car was a 1.7 and the one before a 2.3 and i know petrol prices have sky rocketed recently but i still think this car has a problem

What are you getting to the gallon roughly?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Take it to the rehab were britney spears went I hear they can treat alcoholic's aswell. Seriously don't be too concerned give it another month!!!!
I know the pug auto's tend to consume more fuel, the four speeders that is the six speeders are brilliant.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's just a pain and kinda costly :(

it's going into the dealers tomorrow as the power steering fluid is disappearing i'll mention it again see what they say

1 - 5 of 5 Posts