Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already know i have the Actuator problem (new one being fitted this week), so not really surprised when all the engine lights came back on after giving it some welly.. i had the lot, antipollution fault / unblock diesel filter / esp abs fault etc etc etc
But today my wife was driving and all of a sudden every light on the dashboard came on, and the dials all went down to zero then up to maximum then back to normal, definately a bit odd ?
we pulled into the petrol station 2 mins later, but when we got back in the car it refused to start :mad:
the only solution was to disconnect the battery to reset the ecu, then it was ok.
Still have engine management light on but kind of used to that now :rolleyes:

Anyone have any idea what happened ?

Oh and why am i still getting unblock diesel filter even after fitting a new filter and having the eloys refilled, i have driven it for a few months without having the counter reset, but i did stick a little eloys directly in the fuel tank every fill up just to make sure :confused: and counter was finally reset last week

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And look at this little lot ! there is also one more fault off the bottom of the screen saying particlefilter clogged .. time to burn this bloody car :tantrum:
faults.jpg
also, what exactly is PEF maintenance ? tried going into it, it ask car type, so i enter 307 then asks engine type = RHS, then it asks Gearbox type.. underneath it says help = manual or automatic ? i tried MAN for manual but it says incorrect , Did a search and someone had puta list of gearbox codes relating to a similar question that had been asked, So i entered BE4 but still say incorrect ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts