Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My daughters little Fiat X1-9. Brilliant little car. Handles like a go-cart and even with only a 1300cc motor goes like the clappers. (To her utmost surprised one day on a wet road and a steep bend)

The other cars in the family is a Hyundai Sonata GLS, Fiat Stilo, Fiat X1-9, Yamaha XT-500 Scrambler, Lancia Beta 2IE, Alfa 159 (for a very short time) and a (but sold now) 1974 Volkswagen Beetle.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
My daughters little Fiat X1-9. Brilliant little car. Handles like a go-cart and even with only a 1300cc motor goes like the clappers. (To her utmost surprised one day on a wet road and a steep bend)

The other cars in the family is a Hyundai Sonata GLS, Fiat Stilo, Fiat X1-9, Yamaha XT-500 Scrambler, Lancia Beta 2IE, Alfa 159 (for a very short time) and a (but sold now) 1974 Volkswagen Beetle.

Nice collection:lol:

·
Registered
682 Posts
A lover of italian cars i see. Nice one mate. Ive now owned an Alfa 33, eight 155s and a 166 and love Italian stuff though mainly Alfa.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A lover of italian cars i see. Nice one mate. Ive now owned an Alfa 33, eight 155s and a 166 and love Italian stuff though mainly Alfa.
Thanks. Problem with Alfa (and Fiat) in South Africa is that the service the dealerships offer is not, how can I put it, user friendly (?) They now trying to sharpen it up, but speaking about Alfa, Fiat and Peugeot in any conversation, will 99% of the time cover the bad service delivery. But, as whatshisname from Top Gear said, "You only a petrol head if you have driven a Alfa!" Love them!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts