Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, as above, the cup holder is an aweful design.

You can't fit a costa or disposable coffee cup in it, and if you could you couldn't use the handbrake.

So my question is, has anyone managed to resolve this issue without strapping a holder to the vent (losing the use of the vent)

I'm aware that others have serious issues with their cars, but I thought I'd ask :)

Many tanks

Ben.

P

·
0 Posts
Ok, as above, the cup holder is an aweful design.

You can't fit a costa or disposable coffee cup in it, and if you could you couldn't use the handbrake.

So my question is, has anyone managed to resolve this issue without strapping a holder to the vent (losing the use of the vent)

I'm aware that others have serious issues with their cars, but I thought I'd ask :)

Many tanks

Ben.
Someone posted other day. They used the dinn slot (normally where we have the multi change/shelf) and put this cool fold out shelf in there that was out of another model of car. Looked good.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
In my car the cupholder is just a repository for loose change :eek:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone posted other day. They used the dinn slot (normally where we have the multi change/shelf) and put this cool fold out shelf in there that was out of another model of car. Looked good.
Awesome, would you mind pointing me in the right direction to finding the picture??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.