Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , would just like to thank CAB for enabling my cruise control on saturday, he's a spot on bloke, even did a dreaded fault find, that threw up a few codes, three of them seem to be linked to the glowplugs, codes are P1351,1403,1404, and one thats egr related, that code is P0401, does this code just mean the egr needs a clean, or just replace it, if i clean it , i might as well blank it off.. There was another code that had only occured on the way there which was the dreaded abs fault, going to have a look at that one this weekend, as it only threw the dash lights up when going over 50mph, around town its all fine!!Anyway thanks to cris for his help, and the cruise works perfectly:lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Nice to hear it's all working fine, did wonder if the abs fault would stop cruise.
Not had chance to look at codes been on nights ever since meeting up.
Will have a look Thurs or Fri when I've a bit more time and get back to you if I find anything.

Cris.

Sent from my ARCHOS 80 COBALT using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers cris, ive done a search on the codes that you gave me , three relate to glowplugs, im not too worried about them as i have no dpf to worry about, just the egr one to sort, will take it out and give it a clean, the blank it when i refit it.. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats why im going to try cleaning it first cris, see what state its in, although it does run perfect, it could well be an old code stored in the ecu, can live in hope!!! Lol..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats why im going to try cleaning it first cris, see what state its in, although it does run perfect, it could well be an old code stored in the ecu, can live in hope!!! Lol..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts