Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone has used a terraclean service and was it any good.

The reason I'm asking is that for the last few months we have had a depollution system faulty warning on out 407 and this morning when the wife went out in the car this morning it came up with the engine management light ( the car drove normal no loss of power etc.) (apart from the clunk from the front when you go over a bump .. I must look into that too ) so I was wondering if a terraclean service might be any good.

I have been out a couple of times in it today and it does not always come up
the car is a 55 reg 2.0 petrol

·
3,000 Posts
Hi...you need to sort out the reason for the depollution fault first before having a terra clean...personally im on the fence regarding terra-clean...I much prefer quality regular servicing and correct fault finding first....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
"anti polution" is a generic message that is shown for dozens of different reasons. Therefore you have to get the codes read to find out what the car thinks the problem is.

I keep asking around about Terraclean and Engine Carbon Clean etc. I've never heard anything convincing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
"anti polution" is a generic message that is shown for dozens of different reasons. Therefore you have to get the codes read to find out what the car thinks the problem is.

I keep asking around about Terraclean and Engine Carbon Clean etc. I've never heard anything convincing.
+1 I've done loads of research on Terraclean and not had convincing enough feedback for me to try it. Proper diagnostics first port of call always.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts