Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone tell me where this pesky sensor is....307 2.0 110 RHS...'03.....

when i drove off in the car the other day my temp gauge hit the roof and the car started beeping and telling me to stop...i knew it was full of shit as it was the first time that day i had driven it...well it logged a few codes as a result...the main one being

p0115 engine coolant temperate at maximum or something like that...

I know its a sensor, i also know its not the actual temp sender(which operates the temp gauge) it's the one that talks to the ecu but can anyone point me in the direction of this on the RHS engine....must get this sorted asap...its annoying as hell... :D

oh one last thing...thanks....:D.....:thumb:

·
Registered
873 Posts
You got a service box diagram for the thermometer, someone told me its in the passenger wing mirror but I cant find it, nor can I find it on service box....

J

·
0 Posts
My 306 was on the bottom of the passenger door mirror.... but my 407 has it on the drivers door mirror. Its a small black dome shape, no more than 5-10mm diameter

·
5,042 Posts
You got a service box diagram for the thermometer, someone told me its in the passenger wing mirror but I cant find it, nor can I find it on service box....
assuming yours is a 307 daffy its in the drivers mirror

NO:5 methinks

·
Registered
873 Posts
Im not getting that diagram when I enter my VIN in service box, just shows the wing mirrors. Searched for air temp probe, temperature, thermometer. Not getting any matching results...:confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.