Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

My 308 got the original parking assist sensors, but apparently they turned it of when they installed the towbar.

I found the option to activate it (sensors rear, parking assist in menu) in pp2000, but when clicking F5 to telecode, i'm getting: "update failed".

Diagbox and pp2000 was freshly installed on a clean Win XP installation. And i updated to Diagbox V7.55.

What do i need to get the telecoding right?
Somewhere on the internet i read, that i will need an internet connection to telecode?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try with the engine turned off , and if not working try with engine on.
Okay that worked, turned on the options.

When checking car with diagbox it is telling me it's having a communication error with the parking assist.

And with the car turned on, and putting it in reverse, i'm getting a message on my screen in front of me: P with some sort of triangle and a stripe trough it.:(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Unfortunately i don't have the parking sensors.
But as i see , it might be a problem with the parking sensors unit. Maybe when they mounted the tow bar they disconected the sensor unit. Check all cables from the sensor to the unit , and also check the unit itself. If you have a multimeter check for voltage in the sensors unit wiring loom. Maybe they broke or cut some wires that feed 12v to the unit.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
If you still have the tow bar, you might regret getting the sensors working again. Though my later 308 SW has a swan neck tow hitch and I have no problems with the sensors.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you still have the tow bar, you might regret getting the sensors working again. Though my later 308 SW has a swan neck tow hitch and I have no problems with the sensors.
Why would i regret it? The hook isn't attached and i don't really need the towbar.

And i tried to get to the sensors, but... the towbar is in front of it.

Is it possible to get that black plastic of the bumper? *see picture*

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts