Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I browse through the technical spec of my vehicle on servicebox I found following terms which I couldn't understand the meaning of it. If any one have idea please explain what does these means;

EXT. REARVIEW MIRROR COMP. FUNCTION - ELECTRICMEMORY FOLDING EXT REAR VIEW MIRROR

REAR PASSENGER PROTECTION - W/O RR PASSENGER PROTECTION

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
No 1 means you have powerfold mirrors but looks like you have electric seats too and the seats have 2 memory positions and these remember the mirror positions too

No2 means it has no EXTRA airbags or whatever rear passenger protection it is on about

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No 1 means you have powerfold mirrors but looks like you have electric seats too and the seats have 2 memory positions and these remember the mirror positions too

No2 means it has no EXTRA airbags or whatever rear passenger protection it is on about

Thank you for the clarification. With regards to the item no.2, the dealer provide spec says 6 air bags. Where are these 6 air bags and if 3008 vehicle which having rear passenger protection will there be additional air bags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Thank you for the clarification. With regards to the item no.2, the dealer provide spec says 6 air bags. Where are these 6 air bags and if 3008 vehicle which having rear passenger protection will there be additional air bags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The six airbags are:- 2 x Front, 2 x Lateral and 2 x Cushion.
The Cushion are the only one’s that protect the upper body of the rear outer passengers. If you have someone seated in the centre, they have no protection.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The six airbags are:- 2 x Front, 2 x Lateral and 2 x Cushion.
The Cushion are the only one’s that protect the upper body of the rear outer passengers. If you have someone seated in the centre, they have no protection.
thanks. where are the 2 lateral and 2 cushion airbag are located. Any sketch?

Does the lateral means curtain airbags? and doesn't that cover back seat passengers (outer passengers) also? I'm still figure out what is "W/O RR PASSENGER PROTECTION" means.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
thanks. where are the 2 lateral and 2 cushion airbag are located. Any sketch?

Does the lateral means curtain airbags? and doesn't that cover back seat passengers (outer passengers) also? I'm still figure out what is "W/O RR PASSENGER PROTECTION" means.
Page 175 in the manual.

As to the other request; I would assume W/O stands for With Out but as to RR, sorry I’m at a loss.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts