Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Has anyone on here fitted a tdi tuning box to a 1.4 HDI 207 ?
If so we're you impressed with it ? I've got one to fit in my car , but so busy at work at the mo I don't have the time to fit it . But I've heard some good reviews about them , interested to know if anyone has put this on their 1.4 HDI
Cheers
Marcus 馃槂

Registered
not the same I know but my experience of a tuning box was on my 407 2.0 HDi 136, according to figures it ramped power upto approx 160bhp and torque from 236 > 283lb/ft

can't say it was very impressive tbh, it seemed to have all the extra power at around 2k rpm, I noticed the ESP kicked in more often but after that it dropped off just as quickly as without, so no noticeable top end improvements.

I had problems with mine giving me a warning light for "water in diesel fuel filter" and if it hadn't have been for that I probably would have kept it, but then I only paid 拢25 for it..... certainly no way I'd be paying 拢300 that some places want for them, I'd get a remap instead

just don't expect too much from it

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Dave , I'm happy with the car , but could just do with little bit more horse power. I'm not looking for any stupid hp gains , but 20 or so more would make for a better drive ����

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Well guys I've had a chance to fit the box today and a k&n filter , it goes like stink now ��for a 1.4 HDI lol , but I tell you what it's made a massive improvement on what it was like . I'm impressed with it and yes Dave I did pay 300 for it ������ but in my book well worth it �� next is to sort out the knock on the front suspension ��

1 - 6 of 6 Posts