Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used a universal bike carrier on the rear of my 3008 which I've only had a month (I know I shouldn't have) and the tension of the straps bent the plastic panel running under the window, above the lights.... Bent plastic back but it "snapped" the paint and now ruins the look of my otherwise beautiful car! Does anybody know what that part is called, part number or something, or give me a rough idea on replacement cost? I am absolutely gutted and will not be using that carrier again...... Thank you

·
Administrator
2,879 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage.

Personally, I'd ring your local dealer for the part number and cost.

If you then find it elsewhere, you can compare the cost.

Another option is go on internet and google online scrapyards....sounds silly, but even new cars can be written off.

If you find one with say the front damaged, the scrappy will sell you the rear bits you need.

Edit.

Just found this on ebay....breaking up due to nose damage so rear parts all perfect and for sale!, (not just the axle as they use a large part to list it on ebay....all parts are available to buy!)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-PEU...0.l1311.R7.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpeugeot+3008.TRS0

Paul

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you... Have made contact with the seller and will see how it goes. Just hope it's a part that I can replace myself without being too difficult!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'm afraid that "black piano" plastic, between tail lights, isn't sold separately...
There's only 2 part numbers for the whole tailgate, whether it has manual opening (16 174 094 80) or automatic one (16 174 096 80). And as you might already figure it out, it is expensive - about 725 € (640 £) and 830 € (735 £) respectively, without VAT.

It's in Portuguese, but you can see the part numbers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts