Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

guys long time i have postet something here...

i have ordered a allure gti bumper with some led headlight, my plan Is to retrofit led on my active, I know this topic have been posted here before but the post dont any answer for my question....

So guys I know I have to do some cabel work for the indicator light but do the wiring fit to the led light or do I have to buy a new loom or make some changes on the existing loom?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Have you checked its going to fit , bumpers may look the same but are different in many ways . Also not sure if the Allure has a gti bumper ? .Finally the LED headlights have ballast units to drive them ,fingers crossed they come with the bumper ,they will cost a fortune to buy otherwise.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sounds like a right load of palava just to get LED lights.
I know when my crash repair was done they ordered the wrong bumper twice. The VIN number isn't a guarantee of getting the right part.

Isn't it cheaper to chop your active in and just get an Allure....?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
The Allure has the Allure bumper, not the same as the GTi.

Seems to me a very expensive thing to do when all you need to do is change the headlight bullbs to the Osram Nightbreaker type (other companies also make them) which will all but double the light on the road ahead, with a whiter light too.

The loom will be different as there are two light driver units for the main beam, so three each side.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry my fault I have already a gti bumper with the headlight I just recieved for couple days ago, the bumper at lamps fit perfect, but the lamp is flickering, I think it is because the lamp getting to much voltage, so I have to do something like wire a new relay, but do anybody know if its posible to code the bsi to work with the lamp then I dont have to make new wiring?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts