Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I hope you all had a nice week

Previously on trip computer I'd normally have mileage calculation (wildly inaccurate but that's a different discussion :)

For the last week I have the symbol as shown in picture and that figure of 6214m hasn't budged since beginning.

I dense its not a good thing but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it is and what I need to do to rectify it.

I tried looking at the manual but I couldn't see anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

Previously on trip computer I'd normally have mileage calculation (wildly inaccurate but that's a different discussion :)

For the last week I have the symbol as shown in picture and that figure of 6214m hasn't budged since beginning.

I dense its not a good thing but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it is and what I need to do to rectify it.

Thank you
You have just changed the screen to show you how far you have traveled.

The symbol indicates that you have traveled 6214 miles since you have reset the trip computer (That is probably the Maximum it goes up to).

I think you should have a button on the end of either the right / left stalk behind the wheel that should cycle through all the display modes.

If not, you may have a mode or display button on your head unit.

Nothing to worry about!

·
Registered
441 Posts

Thank you
Trip distance since last reset (long press on the wiper stalk end button) has maxed out at 9999km (6214miles) Distance is internally stored as kilometers and only translated to miles for presentation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts